Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Mystery #141 – Cantaloupe

Joey Presents: Great Mysteries of the Universe
Mystery #141 – Cantaloupe

I don't like cantaloupe, and it has nothing to do with any of its physical traits. It's not the taste, I find it often has an enjoyable melony flavor. Nor am I particularly opposed to orange. No, I say no to cantaloupe on a matter of principal, because cantaloupe is intolerant.

That's right, I said it, but only because it needed saying. Cantaloupe, my friends, is a Nazi fruit. It is the Borg of the fruit tray galaxy. Think about it, whenever there is an assortment of fruit slices all thrown together, and cantaloupe ends up crashing the party, everything comes out tasting like cantaloupe. You think that's natural? Do your apple slices unabashedly spread their delicious apple essences with wild abandon? The answer is no, because apple just don't roll like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment