Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Mystery #151 – The other stuff in pasta salad


Joey Presents: Great Mysteries of the Universe
Mystery #151The other stuff in pasta salad

I love me some pasta salad. Seriously, stick me in a room with some of that stuff and we'll have a good time. That being said, I'd like to dedicate today's blog to all of pasta salad's non-pasta ingredients. You would assume that, after years of wasting celery and peppers, garnishes doomed to be cast aside once their noodly companions are gone, someone would stand up and say "enough". But no, instead these poor ingredients have experienced year after year what the rest of us (me) had to go through only in elementary school: getting picked last.

Then again, we weren't standing in line to be eaten, but I think the metaphor holds up.

No comments:

Post a Comment