Friday, February 6, 2009

Mystery #Applesauce - A special, greatly mysterious announcement

I understand posting this here is stupid and redundant and stupid. However, I consider this canon and the whole point of this website is to be your one-stop shop for unabridged Great Mystery awesomeness. So yeah. Papow.


Joey Presents: Great Mysteries of the Universe

Mystery #Applesauce - A special, greatly mysterious announcement

Okay, so I didn't want to dignify this with a number, but I have some news which may very well interest none of you. On the other hand, maybe the following will somehow provide the key to your happiness. Perhaps there will be parades, and great improvised song-and-dance numbers in the streets. Maybe they'll build a statue in my honor. Of horses. For 1.5 million dollars.

Sorry. Anyways, I've been writing these stupid, stupid blogs for coming up on two years now. They started as a bored day on Myspace and kind of grew into... something else. I'm not sure what to call it. A big pile of whims that some people pay attention to? Social commentary? Stupid jokes? Meh. Anyways, some of you who have been reading since the beginning (#172, to be exact) will note that nowhere except my computer can all the blogs be found in one place. Plus, I feel lame writing a blog that only gets published to my social networking site. So, for a little while now I've been working on getting the Great Mystery archives posted to a blogger.com account. It isn't super polished yet, but all that I need to tweak are some finishing touches (better layout, some sort of introduction banner, etc.) and I have finally gotten every last blog to date uploaded. So, without further ado, the new home of Joey Presents: Great Mysteries of the Universe

www.gmotu.blogspot.com

Not sure yet what this means for the future of the blog. I'll post both here and the blogger site for awhile, but unless I get requests from ya'll to keep the facebook posts coming (gesture to comment section) I'll probably eventually move the whole operation to the website. Either way, I'm excited to make the switch as we continue our way through an increasingly Mysterious universe toward truth, enlightenment, and Great Mystery #1. Night, folks.

-jo

No comments:

Post a Comment