Friday, February 6, 2009

Mystery #109 – 83% of this blog is about Statistics

Joey Presents: Great Mysteries of the Universe
Mystery #109 –
83% of this blog is about Statistics

 

I made that number up. I’m sorry.

 

 

My statistics professor seems to be employed by ASU for the express purpose of driving me to suicide. I do not understand precisely why. Perhaps they want my scholarship money back.

 

Three times a week, I start my morning with a magical romp through her whimsical world, learning such gems as: how to draw bar graphs, the proper technique for dividing a pie chart, and (as I write this) how to use the arrow keys to navigate your calculator’s menu. Seriously, she’s talking about it right now. She just drew a diagram on the board. It looks like this. 


And then my brain imploded.

1 comment:

  1. This totally made my night! Welcome to the blogosphere friend!! :-) I'm glad you got sucked in.

    ReplyDelete