Friday, December 28, 2007

Mystery #136 – Fudge

Joey Presents: Great Mysteries of the Universe
Mystery #136 – Fudge

Fudge is neat. It’s just a fun word to say. Say it, say it with me. Fudge, hehehe, yeah. I think we should have saved the name fudge for something that gets more play in everyday speech. Like, shoes. Or even better, as what you say in reaction to something that happens a lot. I can’t decide which I like better, fudge when someone sneezes or fudge instead of I love you. I think the sneeze thing, just because I can see it happening in my head and it makes me smile. ACHOO! Fudge! Thank you. Then you’d have people on diets saying they don’t believe in fudge, and so it’s very rude for you to be saying that. They would explain that it is more politically correct to say something like “excuse you” or “lettuce”. There would be a lot of things like that if the world were more like the inside of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment