Saturday, January 19, 2008

Mystery #130 – The Tuck School of Business

Joey Presents: Great Mysteries of the Universe
Mystery #130 – The Tuck School of Business

This one goes out to Wikipedia's article of the day.

For the record, I saw the title of said article and then decided to write this without any further information. A name, according to certain Verona youths, is super important (or was it the other way around… ah, well). That being said, we should be able to tell all there is about the institution based solely on its name, no? Yes.

The Tuck School of Business was founded by the Tuck family, making it the country's only immortal school of business. As far as eternal institutions of learning are concerned, it is second only to the Mt. Olympus Veterinary Academy in pure excellence.

This is about the part of the blog where I realize I hated Tuck Everlasting, and I really don't remember anything else from the book. I do remember that there was a girl named Winnie in it, which is worth noting, but other than that I'm empty.

Happy Weekend everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment