Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mystery #120 – Annoying Lecture Guy

Special Edition: Great Mysteries of the ASU-niverse
Mystery #120 – Annoying Lecture Guy

I have several friends with this same individual in their class. I know it’s the same person because the description is always the same. This is that guy who interrupts the teacher with stupid question after stupid question (half of which they just answered). This is that guy who decides halfway through class would be a great time to loudly talk to his friend about how wasted he got last night. And that guy who always shouts out the answers to the teacher’s questions, which are wrong every time? Yea, that’s him.

It’s amazing just how many lectures he seems to be in. According to the stories I hear, he’s taking both upper and lower division classes in almost every subject. Heck, he even has different lectures at the same time, which probably means he got permission from the Ministry for a time turner. That is the only explanation, as any alternative means I have to admit there could possibly be more than one person in the world this obnoxious. And I… I just don’t know if I could handle that…

No comments:

Post a Comment