Saturday, May 3, 2008

Mystery #122 – 9:40 MWF Chemistry 116 in PSH 150

Special Edition: Great Mysteries of the ASU-niverse
Mystery #122 – 9:40 MWF Chemistry 116 in PSH 150

I have Chem 113 at 8:40 on MWF in PSH 150. It’s a pretty good class, and I will admit that, of the lecture halls I have experienced here at ASU, PSH 150 is pretty cool. I mean, there are… chairs? And fold out desks? Oh, and the real icing on the cake, that good old stadium seating. Yea, PSH 150 has… all the things that every other lecture hall in the entire school has!

You see, it’s actually rather confusing. As much as my class enjoys PSH 150, no one in the world could love it like the Chem 116 class after us. According to ASUInteractive, there are currently 186 students enrolled, and let me tell you, 186 people have never loved a room more. Why else would they stand at the ready every day, eager to push against the current of exiting 113’ers in their excitement to claim a seat? Sure, on the surface it seems silly not to wait until there aren’t a hundred people leaving the room to try and shove your way into it, but there has to be some totally great reason… right?

No comments:

Post a Comment