Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Mystery #157 - Bassoon Theft


Joey Presents: Great Mysteries of the Universe
Mystery #157 - Bassoon Theft

Honestly, who steals a bassoon? I guess the whole idea just seems silly. It's a bassoon, dude. Go steal something cool, like a car. Have you ever heard of Grand Theft Bassoon? No, because it's not sexy. There's just no danger. It's lame.

Now, I always imagine while I write these that there's that one skeptical reader who criticizes everything I say, we'll call him Chad. Well look here, Chad, I understand that a good, quality bassoon can cost a pretty penny, but still… Is there really a thriving underground black market dedicated to trafficking stolen instruments? I don't think so. No, I think this is instead something altogether more sinister. That or just someone really lonely with a penchant for doubles. Double reeds? Check. Double s's? Check. Double o's? oo yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment