Saturday, May 12, 2007

Mystery #165 – My Grandmother's Cat


Joey Presents: Great Mysteries of the Universe
Mystery #165 – My Grandmother's Cat

Or, more accurately, her lack of cat. Now, I know there's probably some good reason for it, like my grandpa has allergies or just hates the things, but you would imagine that a woman with a wardrobe of kitten sweaters, a den with dozens of cats-playing-in-leaves decorative plates in the cupboard,  and two cat stuffed animals on the couch, would for goodness sakes have a freakin cat! It's almost enough to drive you insane to just ponder it sometimes… Has she ever had a cat? Is she somehow unaware that they can be owned? Perhaps she thinks cats are some endangered species, and thus has never even considered the possibility of having one as a pet. Heck, maybe she thinks they're just made up, like unicorns. But then, I suppose that's why it's a Great Mystery of the Universe…

No comments:

Post a Comment