Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mystery #163 – "My baby's momma"


Joey Presents: Great Mysteries of the Universe
Mystery #163 – "My baby's momma"

I... I don't understand. Generally I get it, you guys, and the whole "Oh man what's up with this thing over here? It's crazy", that's just for the comedy. This, though... This I legitimately just don't get.

In honor of Mother's Day, I figured I'd take on this one, singularly weirdest thing ever in the history of "What the heck"-dom. Ladies, tell me true, could this ever pass as romantic? endearing? funny? affectionate? or even cute? If my relationship with someone is such that I can only refer to them via a third party, our relationship is in pretty shallow waters. Seriously, generally "My mother's husband" instead of "dad" means pops and I aint doin so hot. The only other person who comes to mind who has THIS kind of title is He-who-must-not-be-named, and I don't think that was a compliment to old Voldy.

Voldemort, of course, not being someone you have sex with. That's a whole other dynamic altogether. I'm thinkin if Voldemort hooked up with some chick, got knocked up, and then had to hear "Hey guys, this here's my little He-who-must-not-be-named", he'd be too busy crying himself to sleep to do much magic orphan hunting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment