Thursday, May 10, 2007

Mystery #166 - Mannequins

Joey Presents: Great Mysteries of the Universe
Mystery #166 - Mannequins

There was a time when Mannequins were male, and that was alright with me. But, like everything else in life, those darn feminists have ruined our dummy-naming practices. In some bizarre belief that women should be wearing clothes, female mannequins were created, and all of a sudden "MANnequin" just isn't doin it for me anymore. Now, I know the word mannequin comes to us from some other language, but gosh darnit this is AMERICA, man! And in America, we do not care about that kind of crap. I want my woman mannequin to be called what it is, a WOMANNEQUIN! And these newfangled child-sized mannequins you see today? Well that sure is a kiddequin if I ever did see one. The only time this really falls through is with the scenario of a mannequin version of a pelican. (Just think about it)

No comments:

Post a Comment